At LSCC we focus on health for our clients and wanted to extend it to our planet as well.
We have adopted some "Green Practices" that allow us to remain active participants in the green movement for a healthier planet. This is a constant work in progress, so if you have any suggestions please let our team know.
- Corn cups (for water)
- Non disposable hand towels
- 90% of items used at LSCC are recycled
- 10% of items used at LSCC go to the trash
- We use only green/non-toxic cleaning supplies
- We have a programmable thermostat
- We support local organic food and Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- We have Eco-friendly solar blinds
- We are in the process of implementing electronic medical records
- We use energy saving "smart strip" surge protectors
- We participate in Ameren's Pure Power program to offset the environmental impact of our energy usage by purchasing Renewable Energy Credits (REC's) which support the development of local renewable energy sources, like wind power