Skip to main content
   COVID-19 Status Update

Happy Beyond her Chief Complaint

Lafayette Square Chiropractic Centre Review

1) What brought you into our practice?

I had been having extreme pain and immobility in my lower back for a couple of months.

2) Can you describe your experience with us?

The entire staff is friendly and compassionate. I completed a very comprehensive medical questionnaire and the doctor who cared for me showed concern for my overall health and well-being. They clearly saw the connections between various pain and illness and treat the whole person instead of the symptoms. I appreciate the way the office offers options in treatment plans and in payment plans. I always feel that we're in a cooperative plan to get me to my optimal health.

3) What differences have you seen in your health and well being following Chiropractic care?

Although it wasn't my primary complaint, I had foot pain for nearly 5 years. I had seen two podiatrists, who had recommended injections to kill nerves and surgery, and a pedorthist, who had put me into new insoles and shoes. But none of their remedies worked. After the doctor at LSCC did adjustments on my ankle and found a tight muscle in my shin that needed regular massage. After two weeks, the foot pain was gone. I recently spent a week hiking and had no return of the pain. The back pain that was my original complaint also responded to treatment and was 90% better within two weeks. The other 10% of the problem seems to be digestive and we are treating that aggressively now. I have a doctor who is chief of gastroenterology at a major medical school, but he has seemed stumped by my recurring digestive complaints. I have also lost 11 pounds.

4) How has Chiropractic impacted your personal life, family life and/or professional life?

I'm a lot happier when I'm not in pain. I'm moving around more freely, which just makes all of life easier. I am more optimistic, which means I'm more fun to be around.

5) Is there anything you can do now that you couldn't do prior to care?

I am able to walk, drive, and sit without pain. I have begun exercising again, doing yoga, dancing, and hiking. I am looking forward to cycling this summer (something I stopped doing because of the foot pain) and my big goal is to return to rock climbing. I really never thought I would be doing these things again. I am no longer taking medications for pain and acid reflux, and hope to also eliminate the need for blood pressure and cholesterol medicines.

6) Would you recommend our office to your family and or friends? If so why?

I wholeheartedly and regularly recommend Lafayette Square Chiropractic Centre to all my friends.

- R.T.